• Request comment and approve welding books of pressure parts, cladding, some structural elements from suppliers on scopes for which our company is manufacturer (Boiler and its supports /hangers, piping works)
• Check welder’s performance qualifications. Supervise skill tests if required
• Support SQE/SQM teams on welding topics for other pressure parts or structural construction works
• Support qualification of suppliers for welding master’s aspects
• Perform inspection at supplier premises on critical elements.
• Monitor/supervise welding activities (check if WPS are followed properly, extent of NDT per type of weld and welder).
• Participate actively with engineering department to edit and implement welding and quality standards.
• Support company on welding topics with final customer and notified body
• Participate to several type of inspection (WPQ, mechanical testing, NDT…)
• Report of all observed quality non-conformities. Make sure that agreed correction and corrective actions of NCRs are implemented. Issuing inspection reports.
• Is aware of the HSE requirements relevant to their role, and implements and complies with them
• relevant professional experience in plant construction or in one of the sub-areas as boiler, steel, apparatus, pipeline construction
• familiar with main international codes EN15607 / 15609 / 15614-1 / 15614-7 / 12952 / 13480 / 13445 / PED / ASME I / II / V / VIII / IX / B31.1.
• IWE certification required
• experience in Inconel cladding required
• experience in low alloy and alloy steel welding and in Heat treatment/ PWHT
• able to require and comment welding documentation from sub-contractors prior fabrication to ensure that our legal and quality requisitions are respected (our company is manufacturer)
• experienced working in international projects and environment is a plus.
• knowledge of non-destructive testing techniques and standards
• experienced to carry on inspection at supplier premises.
• cooperation with engineering to edit, correct ITP and Technical specifications.
• issue inspection and expertise reports
• good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
• fluent (minimum B2 level) in written and spoken English and Slovak, any other language skills are an advantage
• good effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
• integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome
• ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures
• Willingness to travel
Employment contract for an indefinite period
+ 13th Salary
Financial reward for working anniversaries
Flexible working time (core time 9-3:30)
Home Office possible 2 days a week
Extra days of leave (+1 day after the first, third and fifth year of service)
Extra days of leave for special personal events (e.g., wedding, graduation etc.)
Free drinking regime (coffee)
The third pillar of the pension scheme
Support for professional and career growth, education and training
Supportive and team-oriented working environment