DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
- Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
- Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
- Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases